You can edit a recovery plan to change the properties that you specified when you created it. You can edit recovery plans from the protected site or from the recovery site.
- In the vSphere Web Client, click .
- On the VMware Site Recovery home tab, select a site pair and click Open.
- Select the Recovery Plans tab, right-click a recovery plan, and select Edit Plan.
- (Optional) Change the name or description of the plan, and click Next.
You cannot change the direction and the location of the recovery plan.
- (Optional) Select or deselect one or more protection groups to add them to or remove them from the plan, and click Next.
- (Optional) From the drop-down menu select a different test network on the recovery site, and click Next.
- Review the summary information and click Finish to make the specified changes to the recovery plan.
You can monitor the update of the plan in the Recent Tasks view.