Site Recovery Manager history reports are useful to diagnose Site Recovery Manager Server behavior before and after a failure. You can change the number of history reports to export.
When you run failover, test, cleanup, and reprotect operations with site A as the protected site and site B as recovery site, you can export history reports for these operations when you collect a support bundle for Site B, the recovery site. The most recent history is fetched directly from the Site Recovery Manager database.
After reprotect occurs, site A is the new recovery site and site B is the protected site. When you run failover, test, cleanup, and reprotect operations, you can export history reports when you collect a support bundle for site A, the recovery site.
- Verify that you have Administrator credentials.
- Site Recovery Manager must be connected to a Site Recovery Manager database that you can access with valid database credentials.
- In the vSphere Client or the vSphere Web Client, click .
- On the Site Recovery home tab, select a site pair and click View Details.
- In the left pane click .
- Select a site and click Edit to change the settings.
- Change the value for exportHistory.numReports as needed.
You can enter a value from 0 to 50. The default value is 5.
- To choose not to export reports, change the value to zero (0).
- Click OK to save your changes.