You can modify the settings for already configured replications to specify different recovery point objectives (RPOs).
- On the Site Recovery home tab, select a site pair and click View Details.
- Click the Replications tab, and click Forward replications or Reverse replications. Right-click a replication and select Reconfigure.
You might be prompted to provide login credentials for the target site.
- Click Next until you reach Replication settings.
- Modify the RPO settings for this replication and click Next.
- Click Finish to save your changes.