Network segments are logical networks for use by workload VMs in the SDDC compute network.
- Log in to VMware Cloud Services at https://vmc.vmware.com.
- Click VIEW DETAILS. , then pick an SDDC card, and click
- Click the Network & Security tab.
- Click .
- Enter a Name for the segment and select the newly created tier-1 Gateway from the drop-down menu as a Connected Gateway.
- Enter a Gateway CIDR IPv4, and click SAVE.
The newly created CGW segment is available in the vCenter Server network tab.