You can create folders in which to organize protection groups.
Organizing protection groups into folders is useful if you have many protection groups.
- On the Site Recovery home tab, select a site pair and click View Details.
- Select the Protection Groups tab, and in the left pane right-click on Protection Groups and select New Folder.
- Enter a name for the folder to create, and click Add.
- Add new or existing protection groups to the folder.
Create a new protection group
Right-click the folder and select New Protection Group.
Add an existing protection group
Right-click on a protection group from the inventory tree and select Move. Select a target folder and click Move.
- (Optional) To rename or delete a folder, right-click the folder and select Rename Folder or Delete Folder.
You can only delete a folder if it is empty.