You can create folders in which to organize recovery plans.
Organizing recovery plans into folders is useful if you have many recovery plans. You can limit the access to recovery plans by placing them in folders and assigning different permissions to the folders for different users or groups. For information about how to assign permissions to folders, see Assign Site Recovery Manager Roles and Permissions.
- On the Site Recovery home tab, select a site pair and click View Details.
- Select the Recovery Plans tab, and in the left pane right-click on Recovery Plans and select New Folder.
- Enter a name for the folder to create, and click Add.
- Add new or existing recovery plans to the folder.
Create a new recovery plan
Right-click the folder and select New Recovery Plan.
Add an existing recovery plan
Right-click on a recovery plan from the inventory tree and select Move. Select a target folder and click Move.
- (Optional) To rename or delete a folder, right-click the folder and select Rename or Delete .
You can only delete a folder if it is empty.