You can download Site Recovery Manager Server log files for your on-premises Site Recovery Manager installation in a log bundle that you generate manually.
Use this information to understand and resolve issues.
- Initiate the collection of Site Recovery Manager Server log files from the Start menu:
- Log in to the Site Recovery Manager Server host.
- Select .
- Initiate the collection of Site Recovery Manager Server log files from the Windows command line:
- Start a Windows command shell on the Site Recovery Manager Server host.
- Change directory to C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager\bin.
- Run the following command.
The individual log files are collected in a file named srm-support-MM-DD-YYYY-HH-MM.zip, where MM-DD-YYYY-HH-MM indicates the month, day, year, hour, and minute when the log files were created. The log bundle is saved on the desktop by default.