To ensure a proper network communication between your on-premises SDDC and the VMware Cloud on AWS US GovCloud SDDC, you must add DNS entries to your local DNS server.
Verify that you have activated VMware Site Recovery on your VMware Cloud on AWS US GovCloud SDDC.
- Log in to https://www.vmc-us-gov.vmware.com/.
- Click your SDDC and the click Settings.
- Click Open vCenter, enter your credentials, and click Site Recovery.
- Record the FQDN of the Site Recovery Manager appliance and the vSphere Replication appliance.
- Click VMs and Templates and expand Management VMs.
- Locate the Site Recovery Manager virtual machine and the vSphere Replication virtual machine.
- Click the Site Recovery Manager virtual machine and record the private IP address.
- Click the vSphere Replication virtual machine and record the private IP address.
- Create DNS entries for these components on your local DNS server.