If you deploy additional vSphere Replication servers, you must register these servers with the vSphere Replication appliance to enable them as traffic handlers at the recovery site.
Note: You can register additional vSphere Replication servers that run within the same vSphere environment.
- Verify that the vSphere Replication appliance is deployed and configured.
- Verify that an additional vSphere Replication Server is deployed.
- Log in to the vSphere Client or vSphere Web Client.
- On the home page, click Site Recovery and click Open Site Recovery.
- On the Site Recovery home page, select a site pair and click View Details.
- On the Site Pair tab, select .
- Click the Register icon.
- From the list, select a virtual machine that is a working vSphere Replication server and click Select.