If you deploy additional vSphere Replication servers, you must register these servers with the vSphere Replication appliance to enable them as traffic handlers at the recovery site.
Note: You can register additional vSphere Replication servers that run within the same vSphere environment.
- Verify that the vSphere Replication appliance is deployed and configured.
- Verify that the additional vSphere Replication Server is deployed.
- In the vSphere Client or the vSphere Web Client, click .
- On the Site Recovery home tab, select a site pair and click View Details.
- In the left-hand pane, navigate to Register. , and click
- From the list, select a virtual machine that is a working vSphere Replication server and click Select.