To use the VMware Site Recovery service, you must activate VMware Site Recovery at the protected and the recovery sites on VMware Cloud™ on AWS.
- Verify that you have deployed a Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) on VMware Cloud™ on AWS.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud on AWS Console at https://vmc.vmware.com.
- Click your SDDC, and then click Add-Ons.
- Select Site Recovery and click Activate.
- Read the information on the Activate Site Recovery page and click Activate.
- Repeat the procedure at the second VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC.