You must reconfigure the connection between the sites if you made modifications to your Site Recovery Manager installation.
You cannot reconfigure the site pairing to connect Site Recovery Manager to a different vCenter Server instance. You reconfigure an existing pairing to update Site Recovery Manager on both sites if the infrastructure has changed on one or both of the sites.
- You upgraded Site Recovery Manager to a new version.
- You changed the Site Recovery Manager certificate.
- You changed the Platform Services Controller or vCenter Server certificate.
- You changed the Platform Services Controller address.
- In the vSphere Client or the vSphere Web Client, click .
- On the Site Recovery home tab, select a site pair and click View Details.
- Select Reconfigure Site Pair.
, and click You can initiate the reconfiguration from either site, even if you only changed the installation on one of the sites.
- Enter the address of the Platform Services Controller on the remote site, provide the vCenter Single Sign-On username and password, and click Next.
- Select the vCenter Server and the services you want to pair, and click Next.
If the Platform Services Controller manages more than one vCenter Server instance, the other vCenter Server instances appear in the list but you cannot select a different instance. You can only select the vCenter Server instance that Site Recovery Manager already extends.
- On the Ready to complete page, review the pairing settings, and click Finish.