Use the VMware Cloud on AWS console Troubleshooting tab tests to check that all required network connectivity from your VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC to the remote site is in place.
Verify that VMware Site Recovery is activated.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud on AWS console at https://vmc.vmware.com/.
- Click View Details for your SDDC.
- Click the Troubleshooting tab.
- From the Use Case drop down menu, select Site Recovery.
The VMware Site Recovery tests are shown. Tests are organized in groups according to the input needed for each group.
- In the Input column, enter the required input for each test you want to run.
- Run one or more tests.
- To run all tests, click Run All.
- To run a particular test group, click Run Group to the right of the group listing.
- To run an individual test, expand the test group and click Run next to the individual test.