If you deployed additional vSphere Replication server instances that you no longer require, you must unregister them from the vSphere Replication appliance before you delete them.
You deployed and registered a vSphere Replication server that you no longer require. Make sure it does not serve any replications, otherwise the operations will fail.
- In the vSphere Client or the vSphere Web Client, click .
- On the Site Recovery home tab, select a site pair and click View Details.
- In the left-hand pane, navigate to .
- Select a vSphere Replication server from the list, and click Unregister.
- In the Hosts and Clusters view, power off and delete the vSphere Replication server virtual machine.