You can run the Site Recovery Manager installer in repair mode to repair a Site Recovery Manager Server installation on the on-premises site.
Running the installer in repair mode fixes missing or corrupted files, shortcuts, and registry entries in the Site Recovery Manager Server installation.
Verify that you have administrator privileges on Site Recovery Manager Server or that you are a member of the Administrators group. Disable Windows User Account Control (UAC) before you attempt the change operation or select Run as administrator when you start the Site Recovery Manager installer.
- Log in to the Site Recovery Manager Server host.
- Open Programs and Features from the Windows Control Panel.
- Select the entry for VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager and click Change.
- Click Next.
- Select Repair and click Next.
- Click Install to repair the installation.
The installer makes any necessary repairs and restarts Site Recovery Manager Server.