You can add a Horizon View Connection Server to the Skyline Collector for the product usage data collection.
A user account with the following Horizon View permissions is required to add Horizon View to the Skyline Collector.
Horizon 7 Administrators (read-only) predefined role.
The Horizon 7 Administrators (read-only) predefined role has the following user capabilities within Horizon 7.
View, but not modify, global settings and inventory objects.
View, but not modify, ThinApp applications and settings.
Run all PowerShell commands and command-line utilities, including vdmexport, but excluding vdmadmin, vdmimport and lmvutil.
For more information, see Predefined Administrator Roles.
- Click Configuration.
- Click Horizon View.
- Click Add Horizon View.
- Enter the Horizon View Connection Server details.
- Enter the Horizon View Connection Server fully-qualified domain name or IP address.
- Enter a Horizon View user Account Username.
- Enter the Horizon View user Account Password.
- Click Add to complete the process of adding the Horizon View Connection Server to the Skyline Collector.
You now receive proactive findings for the Horizon View Connection Server added to Skyline Collector. Repeat this process to add additional Horizon View Connection Servers to the Skyline Collector.