Allow specific Active Directory Users and Groups to access the Skyline Collector.
Enabling Active Directory Authentication within the Skyline Collector allows specific Active Directory Users and Groups to login to the Skyline Collector.
To modify the Active Directory configuration, login using the 'admin' account. Active Directory configuration options are disabled when logging-in to the Skyline Collector using an Active Directory User.
- In the Skyline Collector, click Configuration.
- Under Collector, click Active Directory.
- Toggle the Enable Active Directory switch to Yes.
- Enter the Domain Controller Address/IP.
- Enter the Port number.
- Enter the Base DN for Users (optional).
- Enter the Base DN for Groups (optional).
- Enter the Domain Name.
- Validate your Active Directory configuration by specifying an Active Directory account Username and Password. These credentials are not stored within the Skyline Collector.
- Enter a Validation Account Username.
- Enter a Validation Account Password.
- Add at least one Active Directory User, or Group, that is allowed to log in to the Skyline Collector using their Active Directory Username and Password.
- To add a Group, click Add Group.
- To add a User, click Add User.
- Click Set Configuration.
Users can now log in to the Skyline Collector using their Active Directory account information.