Choose whether to enable the Skyline Collector to automatically upgrade when new versions of the Skyline Collector are available.
When a new version of the Skyline Collector is made available, there are two options for upgrading your Skyline Collector.
1. Manually upgrade your Skyline Collector using the Skyline Collector virtual appliance management interface (VAMI).
2. Automatically upgrade your Skyline Collector by enabling Auto-Upgrade within the Skyline Collector.
Enabling Auto-Upgrade means you no-longer have to complete the manual process of checking for, and upgrading your Skyline Collector.
The Skyline Collector must communicate with vapp-updates.vmware.com.
- To Enable Auto-Upgrade, toggle the switch to the right. The switch states Yes, and turns Green.
- Using the dropdown menu, pick a day of the week for the Skyline Collector to check for and install updates, if available.
- Using the dropdown menu, pick a time of the day for the Skyline Collector to check for and install updates, if available.
- To save your settings, click Set Upgrade Configuration.
If enabled, your Skyline Collector will check for updates on the day/time that you have chosen. If an update is available, your Skyline Collector will automatically be upgraded.