You can configure the proxy settings to download the latest software updates.
Verify that you can access the VMware Skyline Health Diagnostic for vSphere HTMLs' user interface using browser.
Verify that you have the valid credentials to log in VMware Skyline Health Diagnostic for vSphere.
Verify that you have the details of proxy server and user credentials (if any).
- Log in to the VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics for the vSphere user interface
- Click the Settings tab in the top-menu.
- Click the Proxy Settingsoption in the left pane.
- Disable the proxy if it is enabled.
Proxy Settings can be edited only when the proxy is disabled.
- Click the Edit link on the top-right corner of the proxy dialog box.
Edit Proxy Settings pane appears.
- Enter the required details related to proxy.
- If no user credentials are required for proxy access, select the Anonymous Checkbox.
- To check whether the entered details are correct, click the Test Connection .
- To persist the settings, click the Save .
- If you want not to persist, click Cancel.
Proxy information updated.