In default configuration all analysis reports are saved perpetually. You can configure a default retention period or manually delete the reports. (This feature is available version 2.0.5 on wards). An operator can delete the analysis reports created by self. Admin user (shd-admin) can delete analysis reports created by any user.
Deleting Analysis Report using UI
Verify that you have a valid user account credential with VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics.
The delete action irreversible. Deleted reports are not recoverable.
- Log in the VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics UI using the supported browser.
- Click Show Reports on the main menu.
- Click on the report you want delete.
- Click on the icon in the last column of the report display row
- In the confirmation dialog box click OK to delete the report.
Report is successfully deleted.