VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics provides the HTML5 user interface to log in, upload and analyze the log bundle. User can change setting and download updates.
Verify that you have HTML5 compatible browser.
Verify that you have valid credentials for accessing VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics.
- Open a web browser and enter the URL for your VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics instance: https://vmware-shd_ip_address_or_fqdn.
- If a warning message about un-trusted SSL certificate appears, select the appropriate action based on your security policy.
- Enter the credentials of an operator user and click login.
- If the credentials are accepted, you will be redirected to the main UI page.
- To log out, click the Log Out option on the top corner of the UI
What to do next
Upload a new log bundle or view historical reports.