You can create an operator account using VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics HTMl5 user interface.
Verify that you can open the HTML5 URL for VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics in browser window.
Verify that you have password for
- Log in to VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics HTML5 user interface
- Click Setting tab from the top-menu.
- Click User Management option from the left side menu.
- Click + to add new user.
- On the Create User dialog box , provide following details.
- Name : First and last name of the user.
- Email Id : Email address of the user.
- User name : User id to be given to the user, this will be used at user id at the time of log in.
- Password : The password user will use at the time of log in
The password must contain at least 8 characters, have characters from 2 classes of Group 1 and 1 from Group 2.
Valid Character Class Group 1:
[a-z], [A-Z], [0-9]
Valid Character Class Group 2:
- Confirm Password : to confirm the password entered in the step above.
- Click Submit , the user creation will start in background.
A new operator account is created.