The administrators or the security teams in your organization might be interested to know the data collected by the VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics as part of CEIP. The Tool Usage Report provides insight into the data collected.
Verify that you can open the user interface of the VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics in the browser window.
Verify that you have either SHD Operator or SHD Administrator privileged user credentials to log in the VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics.
You must enable and allow the pop up in the browser for the VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics user interface to allow the reports download or else it will fail.
- Log in to the VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics user interface on a supported web browser using a user with administrator privilege.
- Click on the Settings tab from the top-menu.
- In the left pane, select .
- Click Tool Usage Report.
- The download of the report should start.
- Once download complete, open the report to see the data collected by the VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics, that you will be sharing with VMware.
The report having the details about the data collected by the VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics.