You can get help on problems related to the install or operation.
You can download the support bundle for VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics , you may want to share with the VMware support.
Verify that you have an operator user account to access the UI of VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics for vSphere.
- You can collect the log bundle from VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics UI by following steps :
- Log in to VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics UI, navigate to
- Click Collect SHD Bundle
- Or in the absence of UI, from Photon VM console
- SSH to the Photon VM withroot user credentials and run shd-support
- Download the log bundle vmware-shd-support-YYYY-MM-DDThh_mm_ss.tgz from /opt/vmware-shd/vmware-shd/log
- For any install issue, take the screenshot and collect the details from console.
- Send an email to email@example.com issue details, screenshots along with log bundle attached.
VMware starts looking into issue and will reach out to you.