You must upload the ISO image for both Photon OS and VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics for vSphere to a vSphere datastore. The vSphere datastore must be attached to the host on which you create the Photon OS virtual machine. Install the VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics for vSphere on the Photon OS virtual machine.
Verify that you have valid user credentials and privileges to vSphere infrastructure where you want to install VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics for vSphere.
Datastore.Browse datastore on the datastore.
Datastore.Low level file operations on the datastore.
- In the vSphere Client, select the Storage tab in the left pane of vSphere Client.
- Select the datastore to which you upload the files from the datastore inventory.
- (Optional) On the Files tab, click the New Folder icon to create a new folder.
- Select a folder and click the Upload Files icon.
- Browse to the downloaded Photon OS ISO image, select it, and click Open.
The ISO upload time varies, depending on the file size and the network upload speed.
- Repeat step 4 and 5 to upload the ISO image for the VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics for vSphere to the same folder with Photon OS ISO image.
- Refresh the datastore file browser and verify that the uploaded files are present.