After the VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics for vSpehre analyzes an uploaded/collected log bundle it generates a detailed report with all findings. You can immediately see it or save it for a later use. UI provides access 50 most recent reports.
As an operator you might want to compare the before and after a remediation the resolution status of the issue.
Verify that you have a valid user account credential with VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics for vSphere.
- Log in the VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics for vSphere UI using the supported browser.
- Click Show Reports on the main menu.
- Select a log bundle using the filter against the Bundle Name , Analysis Type , Tags, User Name or Start Time. You can use the Tags to search quickly the issues base on the keyword that you provided while starting the analysis.
- Click VIEW to see the details of the report .
- To download the report , click SAVE.
- To view the details of report in the same window, click expand > available on left side of the bundle selected.
What to do next