You can get benefited from the latest VMware compatibility guide updates released for ESXi host, hardware, and IO devices by frequently checking for VCG Updates and downloading the updates.
Check and download new updates for VMware Compatibility Guide for vSphere
Verify that you can access VMware Skyline Health Diagnostic for vSphere the HTML5 user interface.
Verify that VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics for vSphere have Internet connectivity to VMware Compatibility Guides (https://www.vmware.com).
- Log in to the VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics for vSphere UI.
- Click the Settings tab in the top-menu.
- Click the Upgrade & History in the left pane.
- Click the VCG Update tab.
- Click the UPDATE VCG DATABASE to download the VCG updates.
VCG and vSAN HCL data is refreshed with latest data from VMware Compatibility Guides
VCG and vSAN HCL data is refreshed with latest data from VMware Compatibility Guides.
Note: Update process can take substantially long time to complete (~20 minutes). Once started the process runs asynchronously and post update, VCG Database details will be updated in the UI. You can proceed with other activities on the UI without blocking/failing updates