You can view past download and upgrade history of VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics for vSphere.
Verify that you can open the VMware Skyline Health Diagnostic for vSphere HTML5 user interface in the browser window.
Verify that you have the valid credential to log in VMware Skyline Health Diagnostic for vSphere.
- Log in to theVMware Skyline Health Diagnostics for vSphere UI.
- Click the Settings tab in the top-menu.
- Click the Upgrade & History in the left pane.
- Click the Tool Update tab to see tools upgrade and download history.
- Click the VCG Update to see see the VMware Compatibility Guide related upgrade and downloads
Under Upgrade History Summary section you can find last 5 upgrade activities.
Under Download History Summary section you can find last 5 download activities.
What to do next
You can optionally check and download new updates.