As a Skyline Advisor Pro user, you can use the APIs to process your requests and integrate the data into your systems for tracking, monitoring, and remediation of Findings.
If you are not a member of the Skyline Registered Organization, the following procedure shows how an Organization Owner assigns service role access.
To get access to Skyline Public APIs, you must be a member of Skyline Registered Organization. To access these APIs, reach out to your Organization Owner to add relevant roles for your login. Only Cloud Services Organization Owners can add or remove users, or assign user service role access.
- Log in to VMware Cloud Services at https://console.cloud.vmware.com.
- Click the User/Organization settings. Under Organization Settings, click View Organization.
- Under the Identity & Access Managemet, click Active Users.
- Search for the user to whom you want to give API access. Select the user record and click Edit Roles.
- On the Edit Roles page, under Assign Service Roles, check the box next to the SKYLINE API USER role and click SELECT.
- Click SAVE.
Only if the user has these roles for Skyline Registered Org he/she will be able to access the APIs.