This section describes how to add an NSX Manager to the Skyline Collector.
If NSX is deployed within your environment, you may configure the product usage data collection for NSX now or you can skip this step and configure NSX product usage data collection later.
A user account with the following permissions in NSX Manager will be required to configure NSX Manager for product usage data collection.
NSX Manager built-in Auditor role.
- Enter the NSX Manager details.
- Enter the NSX Manager IP address or fully-qualified domain name (FQDN).
- Enter the NSX Manager user account Username.
- Enter the Password for the user account specified in the previous step.
- Click Add to complete the addition of NSX Manager to the Skyline Collector for product usage data collection.
The Skyline Collector is now registered and connected to your vCenter Server and/or NSX Manager for product usage data collection. This step allows you to review your configuration.
What to do next
You can review your endpoints, modify endpoints, or add endpoints within the VMware Skyline Collector user interface. Refer to the VMware Skyline Collector User Guide for more information. Click Finish to complete the Initial Configuration of the Skyline Collector.