This section describes how to enable auto-upgrade for the Skyline Collector.
The Skyline Collector supports the ability to automatically install upgrades, if available. Auto-Upgrade checks for and installs updates to the Skyline Collector at a specific time and day of the week that you specify.
The Skyline Collector must be able to receive update notifications from vapp-updates.vmware.com. For more details regarding networking requirements, see Networking Requirements
- To enable Auto-Upgrade, toggle the Enable Collector Auto-Upgrade switch to Yes. If you do not want to enable Auto-Upgrade, skip to Step 4.
- Choose your auto-upgrade configuration.
- From the dropdown menu, choose a day of the week for the Skyline Collector to check for and install updates, if available.
- From the dropdown menu, choose a time of the day for the Skyline Collector to check for and install updates, if available.
- Click Set Upgrade Configuration to save your settings.
- Click Continue.
After each collector auto-upgrade, an email notification will be sent to the My VMware email address used during the initial configuration.