This section describes how to add an NSX Manager to the Skyline Collector.
A user account with the following NSX Manager permissions is required to configure NSX Manager for the product use data collection.
NSX Manager built-in Auditor role.
- Click Configuration with the Skyline Collector User Interface.
- Click NSX Managers.
- Click Add NSX Manager.
- Product instances configured for the product use the data collection participates within the Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP). For information, visit: https://www.vmware.com/solutions/trustvmware/ceip.html. Click Continue.
- Enter the NSX Manager details.
- Enter the NSX Manager IP address or fully-qualified domain name (FQDN).
- Enter the NSX Manager user account Username.
- Enter the Password for the user account specified in the previous step.
- To add this NSX Manager to the Skyline Collector, click Add. You now begin receiving proactive findings and recommendations for the NSX environment manged by this NSX Manager.