You can remove a Skyline Collector that is no longer present within your environment from your account.
If you previously deployed a Skyline Collector and it was deleted from your environment without deregistering it first, you can remove the Skyline Collector from your account using the Skyline Collector service in Cloud Services.
- Log in to VMware Cloud Services.
- Enter your VMware Cloud Services email address and password.
- Click Console to enter the Cloud Console.
- Click the Skyline Collector service.
- Click Step 5 - Manage existing Collectors.
- Locate the Skyline Collector that you want to deregister and click the vertical buttons and select Deregister.
The Skyline Collector you have chosen to deregister no longer appears on the Account Details page within Skyline Advisor.