The configuration of a Domain Manager applies parameters to defined sets of managed elements:
- A group is composed of settings and members.
- A setting is composed of one or more related parameters.
- A member is an element of the managed topology that belongs to a group.
Using the Polling and Thresholds Console, you can perform the following configuration tasks:
- Modify the properties of existing groups.
- Determine what settings are applied to a group.
- Modify the parameters of a setting.
- Create new groups.