The Polling and Thresholds Console is used to display groups and modify their properties. this section describes about the procedure of opening Polling and Threshold Console.
To open the Polling and Thresholds Console, follow these steps:
To access the Polling and Threshold Console, you must first open the Domain Manager Administration Console. Attaching to a Domain Manager with the Domain Manager Administration Console requires an VMware Smart Assurance user account with the following privileges and permissions:
- All privileges, specified in the serverConnect.conf file (or its equivalent) read by the Domain Manager.
- Permission to use the console operation Configure Domain Manager Admin Console. Through the Global Manager Administration Console, this permission is specified in the Console Operations section of the user profile.
The VMware Smart Assurance System Administration Guide provides information about configuring access privileges.
- Attach to the Domain Manager with the Global Console. The Topology Browser Console opens.
- Select Configure > Domain Manager Administration Console. The Domain Manager Administration Console opens.
- Select Configure > Polling and Thresholds. The Polling and Thresholds Console opens.