The PostgreSQL access list is automatically configured by the Network Configuration Manager installer. Use this procedure to manually edit the access list.
- Open the [Product_Directory]/db/controldb/data/pg_hba.conf.
Scroll to the bottom of the file and locate the md5 entries.
- Add a new trusted IP address by inserting a new line. For example, host all all <IP address>/32 md5
Replace <IP address> with the IP address you are giving access to.
- Save and then Close the file.
- Stop the Sysadmin service (Linux): service sysadmin stop
- Stop the ncm-as service (Linux):
- Linux: service ncm-as stop
- Start the Sysadmin service (Linux): service sysadmin start
- Restart the controldb service (Linux):
- Linux: service controldb restart
- Start the ncm-as service (Linux):
- Linux: service ncm-as start
What to do next
Additional information about pg_hba.conf can be found at: http://www.postgresql.org.