This document is part of the VMware Smart Assurance Network Configuration Manager documentation set, and the information and procedures contained within this document are intended for individuals responsible for installing and deploying VMware Smart Assurance Network Configuration Manager.
Readers of this document should be familiar with:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating systems
- Database architecture and concepts
- Security management
- Internet protocols, including https, TCP/IP, File Transfer Protocol (FTP), and Telnet
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and directory services
- Authentication and authorization