Notification Ingestion Pipeline uses different components to read the Notifications and process them.
Main components of Notification Ingestion Pipelines are:
- Notification Processor: Following are the main tasks of Notification Processor:
- Maintains the Causes and Caused by chaining for all the Notifications.
- Processing for maintaining the History of Notifications.
- Processing Notification Audits.
- Archiving Notifications
- Web server: Gin is a high-performance micro-framework that can be used to build web applications and micro services. It makes it simple to build a request handling pipeline from modular, reusable pieces.
- Elastic Search: Elastic search is a modern search and analytics engine which is based on Apache Lucene, provides rich rest API.
- Plug-Ins: Following are the main tasks of Plug-Ins:
- Get Chaining Causes and Caused By for a Notification.
- Transform Response Structure.
- Elastic Search Authentication.
- User profile controls the console access which is associated with a user account.
- Kafka: Apache Kafka is the publish-subscribe based fault tolerant messaging system. It is fast, scalable, and distributed by design.
- Redis: Redis is an open source, advanced key-value store and an apt solution for building high-performance, scalable web applications.
- Rest API: http://<ipaddress>:<port>/eps/swagger/index.html.