To install a management pack, download the PAK file as part of the solution, and install it. Once installed you can configure the management pack and the adapter instance settings.
- DCF collectors
- Various data sources (for example SMART IP server)
Refer VMware vRealize Operations Manager 7.5 Help for vROPS installation and configuration details.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface with administrator privileges.
- In the menu, click Administration and then in the left pane, click Solutions.
- On the Solutions page, click the Add icon.
- Browse to locate the temporary folder and select the PAK file.
For example, managementpack_name-buildnumber.pak.
- Click Upload.
The upload might take several minutes.
- Read and accept the EULA and then click Next.
Installation details appear in the window during the process.
- Ensure that you install the PAK file on the master node.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish.
What to do next
Configure the adapter instance for the management pack.