Important: To delete a device, you must first ensure the device has been unmanaged.
To delete a device,
- At the System Administration tool, select Networks, then select Devices.
- Select the device you want to remove from the list, then click Manage.
- Select the Unclassified option in the top portion of the window, then click Apply. The Device is being retrieved.
- Next, from the bottom Devices section, remove the device from the Network using the left arrow ( <-Remove), moving the device from the Network pane into the System pane.
- Click Manage.
- Select Yes at the confirmation message to remove the device from its Primary Network.
- Next, select Yes .
- You can now go to the System Administration tool, and from Global -> Access select Devices .
- After selecting the device, click Unmanage to change the state of the device to Unmanaged.
- Now that you have placed the device into the Unmanaged state, you can remove the device. Once again, select the device from the list, the click Remove .