The Multicast Manager reports notifications to the Global Manager. The Global Manager combines these notifications with the notifications received from the IP Availability Manager.
You can view notifications through the Global Console in the following basic ways:
- As table entries in a Notification Log Console view
- As color-coded severity icons in a Map Console view
Opening a Multicast Notification Properties dialog box
To obtain detailed information about an individual multicast notification, use any of the following common methods to open the Notification Properties dialog box:
- Double-click a multicast notification in the Notification Log Console.
- Select a multicast notification in the Notification Log Console and click the Properties toolbar button.
- Right-click a selected multicast notification and select Properties in the pop-up menu.
- Double-click a multicast map icon affected by active events.