After determining which devices will receive the Configlet update, you can then create the configlet.
- To update the listing of devices, Click File -> Update Devices, and then select the devices you want to add to this configlet.
- In the Configlet Editor window, enter the content of the configlet in the Edit Configlet pane.
- You can use the Insert template and Insert Variables icons to complete the content of the Common Configlet and the Specific Configlet sections.
- Once the content is included, you must make the decision on where the Specific Configlet is to be placed within the Common Configlet.
- Select Begin, End or Replace.
Since a configlet is not a full config file, once the Configlet is ready, you can then complete these tasks:
- Check for a Duplicate IP
- Save to a Workspace or file
- Schedule the job .
- Cancel the selections you have made, and leave this window