By default, debug logging is disabled (turned Off). When enabled, debug logging can consume a significantly large amount of disk space. Turn On debug logging only when needed.
- Edit [Product_Directory]/conf/logs.cfg
- Locate, and then uncomment the following line by removing the number sign (#) character at the beginning of the line: #*:log(0-9):file(10x1000000)
- Save changes to the file.
- Restart the Network Configuration Manager service using the following:
- Linux: /etc/init.d/voyence restart