This section describes the procedure, how to update device access settings for DCF in Smart Assurance IP Availability and Performance Manager.
To update device access setting for DCF in Smart Assurance IP Availability and Performance Manager:
DCF 10.1 must be installed.
- Click Device Access tab at the bottom of Polling and Thresholds window.
- Expand Data Collector Access Group > Settings.
- Click Data Collector Access Setting.
- Select Access Protocol. Protocol must be HTTPS.
- Enter Hostname/IPAddress of the machine where DCF is installed.
- Enter username and password for DCF.
- Confirm password for DCF.
- Enter Port number for DCF.
Default port is 8443
- Click Apply to apply the settings.
- Click Reconfigure to complete the configuration on the server.