To configure Server Manager to communicate with VIO, specify the Virtual IP address credentials of the Keystone Service.
For this task, when you use the console, you need to have Smart administrator credentials to open the Configure menu where you specify the Openstack credentials.
- Open the Service Assurance Manager Global Console attached to the Server Manager (INCHARGE-ESM, by default).
- In the Topology Browser Console, select Configure > Domain Manager Administration Console.
- Right-click the ESM server in the left pane and select Configure ESM credentials.
- In the Configure ESM credentials dialog box, select Openstack for the host type.
- Type values in the following fields:
Virtual IP address of KeyStone Service
VIO administrator user name
VIO administrator password
VIO domain. Value is default if not provided.
Port number for the keystone service.
Default is: 5000.
- Click Apply credential with testing.
- Verify that your Openstack credentials are accepted by checking the status indicator in the Configure ESM credentials dialog box.
A green Passed test status indicates that the credentials are accepted.
If the Openstack credentials are not accepted, confirm that the credentials are correct and enter them again in the Configure ESM credentials dialog box.
- Click Close.
- In the Domain Manager Administration Console, select your IP Manager and select Topology > Discover All to discover VIO. At the end of the IP Manager discovery process, the Server Manager discovery process is automatically started.