After installing on Windows, you can start all required services from a Windows desktop.
Make sure you have logged in with system administrator credentials to manage services.
Note: The list of available services will vary depending upon choices (Collector, Backend, Frontend, Default, or Minimal) made during installation.
- From the application server's desktop, select .
- Right-click each service and click Start, in this order:
- APG Topology Mapping Service
- APG Topology Service
- APG Webservice Gateway
- APG MySQL
- APG Alerting Backend
- APG Backend
- APG Collector Manager (Generic RSC)
- APG Collector Manager (Generic-SNMP)
- APG Collector Manager (Load-Balancer)
- APG Event Processing Manager (Alert-Consolidation)
- APG Tomcat
- APG Task Scheduler