You can install the on supported Windows Server hosts.
- Ensure that you have a login with system administrator privileges to run the installer.
- Download the installation file, and place it in a temporary location on the server.
- Double-click the .exe file.
- Click Next on the Welcome screen.
- Read and accept the End User License Agreement. Click I Agree.
- Select the Destination Folder:
- Change the drive to a Windows non-root drive.
- Maintain the default folder structure (Program Files\APG).
- Click Next.
- Depending on the host purpose, select one of the following options:
Option Description Recommended Modules Installs all recommended modules available in the binary installation package. You can use this option on a single host, which enables it to serve as a Frontend, Backend and Collector host. To customize this host further, manually add or remove specific modules. Frontend Modules Installs web services and front end applications. Backend Modules Installs the database and backend services. Collector Modules Installs base modules to perform data collection and enrichment. Base Installation Installs the minimal modules required for any host type. To customize this host further, manually add specific modules. You may also use this option to install and configure Additional Backend Hosts.
- Click Install.
- When the installation is complete, click Next.
- To close the installer, click Finish.