If the Web Portal license expires, you might need to restart the Tomcat service.
It is only necessary to restart the Tomcat service when the license for a web application, such as the Web Portal, expires.
- Install the new license file using operating system commands.
- Ensure that the library search path is correct on the server that is the host for the core software. This requirement applies to the
libstdcpackage on a Solaris server and the
libaiopackage on a LINUX server.
- Log in to the server where the core software is installed.
- At the OS command line, navigate to the
- Run one of the following commands appropriate to the OS:
Table 1. Restart tomcat commands Operating System Command UNIX ./manage-modules.sh service restart tomcat Windows manage-modules.cmd service restart tomcatThe command output starts like this:
* Starting 'tomcat Default'... [ OK ]