After you install a permanent license file on the command line, you need to reinstall that file using the Centralized Management UI to make the license visible in the UI and available for distribution to other remote servers. You also need to delete the expired trial licenses.
- Open a browser and log in to Centralized Management using the following URL:
- In the navigation pane, select Licenses Management.
- Click Upload at the top of the page.
The License Upload dialog appears.
- Click Browse and locate the new license file.
- Click OK.
The system extracts the licenses and displays them in the table on the Licenses Listing pane.
- When the License Upload Complete dialog appears, click OK, and then click Continue.
The new license automatically affects all servers capable of using the license.
- In the License Listing table, select all expired trial licenses by clicking the appropriate check boxes.
- Click Delete.
The Delete command appears at the bottom of the page, below the table of licenses.The delete action automatically affects all available servers.