To install and configure Elastic Search with M&R 22.214.171.124, complete the following steps:
- Perform M&R 126.96.36.199 installation successfully.
- Configure the Primary Backend hosts before Elastic Search configuration.
- Navigate to the /opt/APG/bin/ directory.
- Open the /etc/sysctl.conf file.
- Add the following line:
- In the /etc/security/limits.conf file, add the following lines for the user.
In this example, the user is apg.
apg hard nofile 65536 apg soft nofile 65536 apg hard nproc 65536 apg soft nproc 65536
- Save the file.
- To install the Elastic Search cluster package, type the following command:
./manage-modules.sh install elasticsearch-cluster
When you are prompted for the IP address, provide the M&R host IP address. In the more entries option, select no unless Elastic Search needs to be configured in the cluster mode.
- To verify the changes, type the following command:
su apg -c 'ulimit -n -u'Following is the output:
open files (-n) 65536 max user processes (-u) 65536
- In the /opt/APG/Databases/Elasticsearch/Default/conf/elasticsearch.yml file, add the following entry:
bootstrap.seccomp: false script.max_compilations_per_minute: 120
In elasticsearch.yml file, add the above line at the end.
- Restart Elastic Search server.
Ensure that Elastic Search server is running.