You can configure the discovery process for the IP Manager. You can specify whether the IP Manager performs a full discovery or autodiscovery, the time intervals for discovery, whether pending discovery is performed for candidate systems, user-defined community strings, and SNMPV3 specifications.
- Log in to the M&R platform with your administrator username and password.
- Navigate to the Configuration Manager (Select .).
- Assign IP Managers.
- Click one of the IP Managers in the Configuration Manager list.
- Click Topology.
- Click the checkboxes and modify the values as necessary.
- Click Apply to save your changes.